Paul Thallner, CEO at High Peaks Group joins the Creative Teams class at Utah State University’s Outdoor Product Design & Development for a conversation with faculty member, Andrea Olsen about resiliency, teamwork, and communication in difficult times.
Resources referred to in the presentation can be found in the links below.
- Resilience Competencies - UPENN Center for Resiliency: https://ppc.sas.upenn.edu/resilience-programs/resilience-skill-set
- What is Resilience? – American Psychological Association: https://www.apa.org/topics/resilience
- About the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra - https://www.sfcv.org/article/the-orpheus-effect-revisited
- What is team effectiveness - https://www.highpeaksgroup.com/path-fuel/2019/12/10/what-is-team-effectiveness
- How Resilient Are You (HBR) - https://hbr.org/2015/01/assessment-how-resilient-are-you
- Mindfulness Practices - Mayo Clinic: https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/consumer-health/in-depth/mindfulness-exercises/art-20046356
- Immunity to Change - Robert Keegan YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/FFYnVmGu9ZI
- American Psychological Association - Raising Resilient Children: https://www.apa.org/helpcenter/resilience
Learn more about OPDD at opdd.usu.edu.